Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SUNSET


Milujem západy slnka, tie farby a atmosféru - tak som svoje najnovšie freebie nazvala SUNSET. Obsahuje 3 papiere a 16 elementov vo farbách západu slnka. Pripomína mi teplú letnú noc a dúfam, že sa vám bude páčiť tak ako mne. Tak sťahujte, nechajte komentík (čítam každý jeden a veľmi si ich cením!!!) a užite si ho!!!

I love sunsets, the colours and the atmosphere - so I named my latest freebie kit SUNSET. It contains 3 papers and 16 elements in the colours of a sunset. It reminds me of a warm summer night and I hope you´ll like it as much as I do. So download it, leave some love (I read every single comment you leave and do so appreciate it!!!) and ENJOY!!!

SORRY, LINK EXPIRED!

PERSONAL USE ONLY/
PLEASE GIVE PROPER CREDIT

5 comments:

neety said...

What a gorgeous mini kit! I love the warm colours and the elements are great especially the quilling. Thank you so much for sharing with me.

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 18 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm]).

Anonymous said...

It's lovely. Thank you. Sharon :)

Amy R. said...

Tina! This is lovely! Fabulous colors! So warm and inviting!

dib said...

tino, děkuju moc, krásné freebie v úžasných příjemných letních barvách..