Thursday, September 11, 2008

TALKING TO AN ANGEL


Hello there everyone! Talking to an Angel is the name of my new freebie I created for you! I did a bit of experimenting and think I did pretty good, didn´t I? Anyway, the kit includes 5 papers and 21 elements, all created by myself, no CU products were used. I hope you´ll like the colours and the kind of vintage look. So feel free to download it, leave some love. (I thank you for all the lovely comments you leave me here and on 4shared, it makes me so happy!) Enjoy your freebie!!!

SORRY, LINK EXPIRED!

PERSONAL USE ONLY

PLEASE GIVE PROPER CREDIT

PLEASE READ MY TOU

9 comments:

Maryse said...

Good work!!!
Nice kit!!
Thank you for sharing :))

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Sep [LA 02:42am, NY 04:42am, UK 09:42am, OZ 07:42pm] ).

mkikine said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful kit.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

Karine (France)

Anonymous said...

This is very cute. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing!

Amy R. said...

Tina, this is beautiful! Off to download it! I have one word to say: WOW!

Bekah_E'scape2Scrapland said...

thank you so much!

Jenni said...

Your freebie is gorgeous, thank you!! I have something for you on my blog, at the end of my loooong post!

szilvia said...

wow Tina, thank you so much for this wonderful gift!