Sunday, October 05, 2008

RAINY DAY BLUES



Hello there everyone!!!! I have a stunning kit here to show you - Rainy Day Blues by Chaos Lounge - it´s the newest in her shop at Digital Candy - it´s amazing, you gotta have it, you´re gonna love it!!!!! It consists of 15 papers in blues,greens and browns, including 3 torn and tattered, and 47 elements, including hanging frames, umbrella, rain drops, clouds, birds, word art,leaves, flowers, an alpha pack in lower case and much more!

And here are
my layouts using it:


2 comments:

Jenni said...

Morning Tina!! Thank you so much for the award, I am honoured, and I just wanted to tell you your LO's are just amazing, stunning in fact!! Thank you!

Rleen said...

Aloha greetings from Hawaii!

The kit is beautiful and your layouts are gorgeous! I love your design and your baby girl is adorable!