Friday, November 07, 2008

LET IT SNOW



Hello there! It´s freebie time!!!! Yes, I have a new kit for you, it´s been a while since my latest freebie, but here it is, it´s blue and white and silver and snowy, jingle jingle, so grab it, leave some love and make fabulous pages with it! I´d love to see some, so feel free to leave a link in the comments.
Oh, I almost forgot, the name of the kit is LET IT SNOW, and it contains 10 papers
and alltogether 38 elements, some with, some without shadows.
Enjoy your freebie!

SORRY, LINK EXPIRED!

PERSONAL USE ONLY
PLEASE GIVE PROPER CREDIT

PLEASE READ MY TOU

And here´s my page using it:


6 comments:

puffinliz said...

Love the blues! Thanks for sharing.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Nov [LA 07:19pm, NY 10:19pm] - 08 Nov [UK 03:19am, OZ 02:19pm] ).

Mamounia said...

Wow, beautiful, thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Daniela said...

Ahoj Martinka, krasne LOcka aj freebiecka aj dcerku ;) mas. Sranda takto po rokoch objavit spoluziacku na nete ;) Danka Vyskocka :)

shawnyrvr said...

TYSVM! The papers are Gorgeous in this set. I am glad they were still available while I am looking around your blog! Blessings