Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINI KIT


Hello everyone!!!! I haven´t posted for a few days, I´ve been busy making calendars for my parents and my mom-in-law. And I also have been busy creating a little freebie for you! It´s a Happy Birthday mini kit, since it´s my birthday this Sunday (December 21st)!!!!!! And......I´m turning 30! So I thought I´ll post it some days in advance so you have time to grab it (and to leave some love and birthday wishes for me, LOL). Well, then I hope you´ll like it! And have FUN!!!!

SORRY, LINK EXPIRED!

PERSONAL USE ONLY
PLEASE GIVE PROPER CREDIT

PLEASE READ MY TOU

9 comments:

*Zuska* said...

Jeeej...dakujem Tinka :)). Tie baloniky su superske! Urcite vyuzijem...Uz coskoro ;-). DAKUJEM za super freebko :).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Dec [LA 10:05pm] - 17 Dec [NY 01:05am, UK 06:05am, OZ 05:05pm] ).

PAVLITA said...

Tinka dakujem za krasne narodkove freebko, je to milucke, tiez som dlhsie hladala nieco take!!!!!!!!
:-)))))))))))))

Palvinka said...

Tina ďakujem za krásne narodeninkové freebie :-)

bryanna said...

Díky máš to moc krásný zrovna něco takového potřebuju

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Birthday post on Dec. 17, 2008. Thanks again.

Patty said...

Wishing you a very "Happy Birthday"
thank you and just luv your mini bday kit.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for sharing your beautiful birthday kit. Happy New Year to you.

Anonymous said...

Great kit, thank you!