Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR freebie


Good morning everyone!!!! I can´t believe it, it´s almost here - the end of the year! So I´d like to thank all of you who visited my blog and my galleries, downloaded my freebies, left love and had fun. THANK YOU!!! I wish you all a happy New Year and all the best. I have a little something for you - a Happy New Year freebie. I hope you´ll enjoy it, so feel free to download it, leave some love and have lots of fun!!!! See you next year!

Tina

SORRY, LINK EXPIRED!

PERSONAL USE ONLY
PLEASE GIVE PROPER CREDIT

PLEASE READ MY TOU

8 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Love the wordart! Thank you and have a Happy New Year!! :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Dec [LA 09:06pm] - 31 Dec [NY 12:06am, UK 05:06am, OZ 04:06pm] ).

Anonymous said...

TYFS these fabulous word art.Happy New Year!! AC

CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the New Year post on Jan. 01, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

MemoryKeeper said...

This is great! I really like the confetti...thanks for sharing!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks!

shawnyrvr said...

Thank You for the WordArt!