Thursday, February 26, 2009

I´ve been tagged!

Hello everyone!
I´ve been tagged by Jenni (Chaos Lounge). Jen, I love your photo, lol!

The rules are:

•Go to your photo folder in your computer
•Go to the 6th folder of photos
•Go to the sixth picture
•Put the picture on your blog and a description of it
•Invite six friends to join the challenge
•Link them in your blog.

So I was afraid what photo of all mine it will be, I´m so relieved it´s this one:


It was shot in our car during a weekend trip this month.

OK, then I´ll tag:

AMY
KATIE
GILLIAN
SHARON
BREE
MAZ

3 comments:

Amy R. said...

Ok Tina...I am going to check my photo files now :) Check my blog in a bit xoxo

Katie said...

This is incredibly mean! I just saw what it is...such an unflattering picture...I'll have to see if I can bend the instructions a bit (I really try to be incredibly organized when it comes to my pictures...so the instructions didn't really work for my system...I'll think about it...

Jenni said...

Cute photo Tina, lucky you haha