Wednesday, April 01, 2009

NEW PRODUCTS IN MY SHOP and a FREEBIE

Hi everybody! So as I promissed, there are new products in my shop at ESS.
A full kit - Spring Poetry - containing 13 papers and 44 element
s, just perfect for all your spring and Easter pics.
You´ll also find there the element pack and paper pack.



I also added
2 Commercial use products:
Juicy Templates - consists of 4 layered psd files


Spring´s All Around - contains 4 png files, all photographed and extracted by me.


With my CU products no credit is required, just follow my TOU.
Of course, all my new products are 25% off for a whole week to 8th April. So go grab some goodies.


Here is my layout using Spring Poetry:



And I´ve got a little gift for you - a freebie! It´s an Easter Alpha - containing the upper case alpha and numbers, 2 backward brads and a blank tag. I hope you´ll like it, you can leave some love, I´d appreciate that.

Sorry, link expired.
The file size is now 19 MB, I corrected it, I´m very sorry that some of you had to download that huge file, I uploaded the wrong one to 4shared.
Now it´s all fixed. Thanks for understanding.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very sorry , but ... 74 Mb for an alpha ?! NO WAY , nobody is going to download such a HUGE file for just an alpha . Please make your alphas at lower resolution , nobody needs a full 300 dpi at 3600 !

Lara´s Digi World said...

Ahoj Tina! Super vecičky nachádzam na Tvojom blogu. Držím palce, nech sa Ti darí. A z predchádzajúceho komentu si nič nerob, sa to dalo aj inak napísať. Alfičku urob 300 dpi určite, no veľkosť sa robí väčšinou tá, ktorú už aj použiješ v ločku, príp. o kúsok väčšiu.

Prosím mrkni sem, mám pre Teba niečo.
http://larasdigiworld.blogspot.com/2009/04/lets-be-friend-award.html

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 01, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 02 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Love this alpha! Thank you! :)

Sharon Dale said...

Just love this egg alpha Tina! Thanks ever so much for it :)