Thursday, April 30, 2009

New products, LOs, News

Good evening everybody!!!! I can´t believe it´s May tomorrow. Where did April go? Unbelievable!!!!
I have several things to blog about, so here we go:

Jenni at Chaos Lounge has a new kit out in her shop at ESS - Home Sweet Home - it is her part of the collab Comfy Cozy revisited, as it was retired soon after it was released at Digital Candy. New papers and elements have been added, so you get 14 papers and 50 elements. It´s a beaitiful kit, so run run to grab it, it´s 50% off!!!!



And here´s my page using it:


So what do we have next? NSD!!!!! Yes!!!!! Check the ESS forums for info, fun and more fun, haha....and of course check the SHOP, a 50% off storewide sale is waiting for you.
So be sure to visit my shop, every product will be 50% off, except my $1 deals.
Don´t forget, my 3 prodcuts are at $1 only till May 3rd!!!!


And one more thing - some more beautiful layouts by my amazing CT girls:

by Lara

by Bohunka
by Bryanna
Wish you all a great evening, see you tomorrow, will show you my new May products!!!

No comments: