Friday, April 17, 2009

NEWS, NEW PRODUCTS, INFO

Good evening everyone!!!!
I have some things to blog about today!


First, my CT Call ends on the 20th of April, so you still have time to apply. I´ll introduce the new ladies to complete my team aftrewards.
I also shouldn´t forget to say that I already have 3 beautiful and talented ladies on my CT, they´re all designers at ESS, they´re my fri
ends and I love them.

Amy (Bucket of Butterflies Designs)
Bonnie (Bonnie van Esch Designs)
Jenni (Chaos Lounge)

Here´s a layout Amy did with my kit Matters of the Heart:

And Bonnie:

She also made a beautiful free QP with it:


You can download it on her blog.

OK, and now to all the new products.

Jenni at Chaos Lounge has a cute CU product in her shop at ESS - Commercial Use Sheep. The set consists of 3 layered commercial use sheep templates and personal use samples and it´s 40% 0ff until Sunday 19th April!!! Go grab it!


And Bonnie at Bonnie van Esch Designs has some new products in her shop:

Two kits from her old shop at Snap and Scrap that she revamped - Country Fresh and New Beginnings and a brand new kit Down by the Dam. The kit is inspired by a camping trip that was near a dam.
These 3 new kits are ON SALE for 40% off the 17th-19th April only. So go be quick and grab them!
She also has new Commercial Use products - also ALL CU products on sale the 17th-19th April for 35% less!!!
So, that´s it! I´ll post my new layout later, stay tuned!

No comments: