Friday, May 29, 2009

BLOGWEAR

Good afternoon everyone!!!! What a weather! It´s raining and it´s only 12°C!!!! I have no idea where summer´s gone but I hope it´ll be back soon! LOL So I thought I could maybe cheer you guys up.

Do you like the new look of my blog? And do you recognize it? Yes, it´s made with my kit Lilac Breeze which you can find in
my shop.


And now to the cheer up part: I made the blogwear a freebie for you to download. It contains 2 jpg files - a background 1600x1400 and a header 700x300. I hope you´ll like it!


Sorry, link expired.
Cheered up? I hope so!

8 comments:

Trish H. said...

super cute kit and I LOVE the blogwear!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Blog Resource(s) post on May. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks!

EAL Designs2 said...

Stunning blogware, and kit, thank you so much for the freebie, love it

deerwilderness said...

So pretty. Thank you for sharing with us.

thescrappywife said...

Wow! Fabulous! I just picked up the kit, now I get blogwear, too! Thank you!

TammyJo's Creations said...

This is so pretty ! Great job and thanks for sharing. I have downloaded and will get up on one of my blogs soon ( placing credit to you of course ) . Thanks again ! Great blog.
Hugs ,
TammyJo