Friday, May 15, 2009

NEW PRODUCTS

Good evening everybody! I hope you had a wonderful Friday!
Today I´d like to show you a new kit that´s out in my shop - it´s a collab with my dear friend and fellow designer at ESS Amy Riley aka Bucket of Butterflies Designs! We named the kit Dreaming of Paris. It´s really a wonderful kit and I´m so happy with the way it turned out! It contains 26 papers and 45 elements - beautiful swirls, flowers, butterflies and more. The kit is 40% off for a whole week - till May 22nd!!!! So grab it!



And here are some beautiful layouts done by my talented CT ladies:

by Amy

by Jenni

by Bohunka

by Bryanna

by me

Jenni at Chaos Lounge has a awesome new kit out in her shop - Peggy´s Magical Rainforest. It´s a fantastic kit, contains 9 scenic papers and 5 tattered and torn papers, 59 elements including sparkles, flowers, vines, unicorns, birds, swirls, bubbles, frames and more. It´s 40% off so hurry and grab it!

And here´s my page using it:


Wish you a great weekend!!!

No comments: