Friday, May 01, 2009

NSD, SALE, NEW PRODUCTS

Hello everybody!!!! It´s May!!!! Yes!!! And NSD´s here too!!!!

So let´s start with the new products for May.

I have a new full kit in my shop at ESS - Lilac Breeze. It contains 12 papers and 36 elements, some of them preshadowed. You´ll find here several cluster frames, flowers, swirls, all in beautiful shades of lilac and blue.


Here are 2 LOs

by Bryanna


by me

I also have 2 new sets of wordarts - Say It Bilingual - English-Spanish Vol.1 and Vol. 2, each set containing 28 png files - 7 wordarts, each in 4 variations. These sets are perfect for all you Spanish speaking scrappers.



All of my products are 50% off til May 4th ($1 deals excluded), so spend some money, lol!


You sure have to check the shops of Jenni at Chaos Lounge and Bonnie at Bonnie van Esch Designs, both have great NSD sales:







Bonnie has also new products in her shop - Natural Harmony - a kit that is all about nature. You´ll get 19 papers and 34 elements.



Here´s my LO using it:


She also has 2 new CU OK prodcuts - 2 sets of Pretty Flowers.


This is really a long post, so thank you for reading it! Happy NSD!!!

No comments: