Monday, June 01, 2009

JUNE PRODUCTS

Hello everyone!!!! It´s time to introduce my new products I added today to my shop!

The first one is a dreamy kit LULLABY containing 12 papers and 41 elements, frames, foliage, clouds, moon, flowers, bubbles, and more. It´s perfect for girl and boy layouts!

And here are some layouts done by my CT ladies:

Bohunka

Bryanna

Lara

Maz

me

The second kit GREEN EXPLOSION contains 12 papers and 37 elements, some of them hand drawn by me. You´ll find here different leaves and foliage, flowers, strings, and more. Making this kit I was inspired by a cloth I saw in a magazine! I used all possible shades of green.

And again, some layouts:
Lara

Maz

Bohunka
Bohunka also made a QP for you which you can download on her blog.


Both kits are 40% off for a whole week - till June 8th, so be sure to visit
my shop!!!!

Ok, so what else do I have - a layout done by Marisa using Dreaming of Paris:


That should be all for today. Be sure to visit my blog again, you never now what you may find here!!! Have a great day!!!

No comments: