Thursday, July 23, 2009

$1 Fairy Finds, Designer Call and more

Hello everybody!!!! I have a few things to tell you today, so grab your coffee and read.
First of all - it´s time for the $1 Fabulous Fairy Finds again.


And here are mine:

Jenni has also a great sale this weekend, so be sure to visit her shop, she has so many stunning kits and CU products in there!


What´s next - ooooh yes! Do you wanna be an Enchanted Fairy? ESS is having a designer call and a contest! I´d say, you should apply ´cause ESS is a place that rooooocks!

And, don´t forget about Christmas in July at ESS! There´s a lot of fun prepared for you.

Be sure to come to my blog tomorrow, I´ll be introducing a brand new kit that has a lot to do with Christmas.

OK, the last thing - here is a layout I got from Bohunka, she´s one of my CT girls. She made it as a thank you gift for helping her. I was so touched. Thanks a lot Bohunka!


Oh, that´s it! So if it´s so hot where you are as it is here, so I suppose you had an ice coffee and you should be finished with it by now, am I right? So have a nice day!

No comments: