Monday, August 10, 2009

NEW CU OK PRODUCT AND A FREEBIE

Hello everyone! I have a new product in my shop today - it´s a commercial use set of 9 shells - At The Beach Vol. 2. It´s now 50% off till Friday August 14, so be quick and grab it!

I also have a little freebie for you today - Breathe In The Sunshine Sampler. It´s a sampler of my kit Breathe In The Sunshine which is in my shop since last Monday.


Ok, so here´s the freebie for you, I hope you´ll like it! I appreciate all comments :-)

Sorry, link expired.
Have a great day today!!!

6 comments:

Mari said...

Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 11 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 11, 2009. Thanks again.

Missty said...

Thank you so much.

nansee said...

Beautiful! Thank you!!

etherealfire said...

Beautiful sampler - the kit looks awesome and your blog is gorgeous too!!! Thanks so much :-)