Tuesday, October 06, 2009

NEW LAYOUTS

Hello everyone! How are you doing? I hope you´re well and you´re sitting comfortable and having a cup of coffee! I do! lol
I´d like to show you some new layouts my talented CT girls did recently:

with Indian Summer

by Martina (Majula)


with Boo
by KimB


by Martina (Majula)

You can get all my products in a 40% off sale till October 10! Don´t forget about it, it´s a great chance to buy your favourite kits! So go hurry to visit my shop!


Yesterday, I updated my photoraphy blog, maybe you´d lite to take a look.
I love to make photos, I participated in the Project 365, it was a challenge but it gave me a lot.
The last day for me was in March, since then, every now and then I upload photos to the blog.
So here it is (or in the right sight bar):

Design by Tina Photography



That´s all for today, I hope you´re enjoying the blog train, thanks for all the lovely comments!!!

No comments: