Saturday, November 14, 2009

New layouts

Hello everybody! I hope you´re having a wonderful Saturday! I found some tiem today to scrap and I´d like to share my LOs with you.
The first one I did using some new products by Bonnie van Esch Designs - The Vintage Rose Paper Collection, Collage Dolls, My Vintage Dream.

Here´s my layout:

Bonnie also has another new set in her shop - All Wired Up.

You can buy all her beautiful designs on her blog.

The second LO I did with KimB´s wonderful kit Anyone For Tea?
My LO:

Well, I´m gonna go enjoy the rest of my Saturday evening. I´ll be back soon with a new product!

2 comments:

Kim B said...

ooooh those LO's are STUNNING Tina!!
WHEEEE_ thanks so so much!!

Relaxing today after my dad's party on Friday- OY, the old people can still put us youngster to shame I tell you- hahaha

HUGS

Bonnie said...

Thanks so much Tina!