Saturday, November 21, 2009

New products, some layouts

Hello my dear friends! I hope you´re having a wonderful Saturday!
This will be a longer post, so grab your coffee!!!

Well, my new goodies are in the shop! I´ll start with my very first kit for boys and all the men in your life. Oh Boy! contains of 14 papers and 47 elements, including frames, clips, foliage, rubber bands, ribbons, flowers etc. It´s on sale - 40% off till Wednesday November 25!


Here are some layots for your inspiration:

by Jenni

by Kim

by me

OK then, what do I have next? I make calendars for Christmas for my parents and my MIL every year. And I thought you could use my new sets to help you create your own 2010 calendar!

I have 4 packs for you:

Create a Calendar - months: contains 12 months, transparent png files, 3 dividers and 2 calendar tops - all these you can recolour or add styles.


Create a Calendar - masks: contains 6 masks to use with your photos.


Create a Calendar - overlays: contains 12 overlays to add to your calendar pages.


Create a Calendar - bundle: contains all 3 previously mentioned packs.


All these can be used on a A4 page or a 3600x3600 page.

For your inspiration:

All 4 packs are on sale - 40% off til Wednesday November 25!!!!

You can get another discount - if you become a fan of my Facebook page, you can grab a coupon there, an additional 10% off on all my new products. The coupon is good till November 25.

And I have some layouts done by my talented CT ladies:

with Masquerade by Bonnie

with Apple Pie
by Bonnie
by Kim

OK then, that´s it!!! Have a nice weekend, I´ll be back soon!

1 comment:

Trish H. said...

Loving those calendar sets Tina! The boy kit is adorable!