Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Sweet Sixteen and some layouts to share

Hello everybody! What a busy week!
Being at work all day and doing the household and everything and picking up DD from kindergarten, I keep wondering how fast time goes by!
Still, I find time to scrap, design and do some ctm enabling :-))))

So today I´d lik to introduce you Chaos Lounge´s new kit Sweet Sixteen.
This kit is perfect for all girls out there! And it´s on sale, don´t miss it out.
The element and paper packs are both 30% off, and the bundle is only $4.99! You can find it in her shop at ESS.


Here are the previews:



And this is my LO using it. I so enjoyed playing with it:


Jenni also has a Going, going, gone sale. These products will be retired for good, only available until the end of December!


And here are some layouts done with my kit Holy Night:


by Yolanda

by Talia

Thank you ladies!

OK everyone, that´s it, I´ll be back soon! Take care!

1 comment:

IvoryKeys said...

Love your new blog look and your new kit is gorgeous!