Sunday, January 10, 2010

BOGO sale, new product, LOs, freebie

Good morning everyone!
I hope you have a cup of coffee with you when reading this post!

So first of all, I´m having a BOGO sale in my shop!
Buy any full kit and get another full kit of your choice for free!

(Be sure to put both in your cart.) Isn´t this fantastic?


Then, I have a new kit for you!
I gave it the name WAITING because it reminds me of the time when after a long and cold winter we wait for spring to come.
It´s full of green, white and beige tones
and it contains 36 gorgeous elements and 12 papers.
It is 100% quality checked!!!
And it´s now 20% off, so grab it
(and you can save a lot since I also have the BOGO sale)!!!



Here are some layouts for your inspiration done by CT girls (thank you ladies so much) and by me:

by Agata


by Martina


by Yolanda


by me


I also prepared a freebie for you:

Sorry, link expired.
So I hope you will enjoy all the sales and goodies!
Have a nice Sunday!

13 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 11:40pm] - 10 Jan [NY 02:40am, UK 07:40am, OZ 06:40pm] ).

NancyP said...

How soft and pretty!!! Thanks so much for the freebie!

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

Magnolia said...

so pretty - Thank you!

Kathi B said...

Thank you! This freebie has been posted at All Things Digital Scrapbooking.

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Joy B said...

This is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing!

Jenni said...

Love the new look blog! Thanks for the cute freebie!! Happy 2010 to you xxx

Lulutoo said...

Very nice, thank you so much!

Chatita said...

Thank you so much

Peggie said...

Thank you. I love this.

nansee said...

Thank you so much for this QP, it's gorgeous!

DVO said...

So Dainty thankyou