Monday, March 29, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine

Hello my dear blog readers!

Good Morning Sunshine is here!

A beautiful collaboration created by my dear friend Jenni at Chaos Lounge
and myself (Design by Tina).
It´s huge - 24 papers, 95 elements and an alpha!


You´ll love it because it´s fresh and bright and perfect for so many occasions.
I had so much fun working on this!

And look at the beautiful LOs by our CT ladies (ehm, and ourselves too):

by Agata

by Kendra

by Jenni
by Kim

by me

by Becca
by Hutchie
by Candace
by Bryanna
by Jenn
by Vissarah

Thank you ladies so so much for this eyecandy!
(More to come later.)


The kit is 35% off for a week which means you can snag it for only $3.89!!!!!


Jenni also has a freebie on her blog:

ENJOY and have a great day!
Hugs!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I love your new look blog!! Thanks so much for working on this kit with me, it was really fun!!! Mwahhhh!!!

Trish H. said...

I too love the new look!! This kit is so awesome.. you and Jenni totally out did yourselves!! Its Beautiful!