Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Had some time

Hello my dear blog readers!
I had some free time the last days
and did some layouts just for fun
and participated in 2 challenges at ESS.

For my Colour challenge I did this LO:


credits: Chaos Lounge - Flutterbies and Pollilop; Chaos Lounge - Sweet Sixteen; ESS Macrh Mega - Imagine That

And for Jenni´s Pixie Pouch challenge I did this one:


credits: Chaos Lounge - March Pixie Pouch freebie; frame-By Becca - Guess How Much I Love You

And YAY, with this one I won the Laout of the Day!!!! 


OK, some business now :-)))

My Designer Stash 1 is still 50% off...but only through today! Tomorrow it switches back to its regular price. So snag it today for $2 only!!

Visit my shop here.


My new kit - a totally gorgeous collab with my dear friend - is coming soon! Can´t wait to reveal it!

Have a wonderful day! ((((HUGS))))

No comments: