Tuesday, March 02, 2010

New kit, sale, LOs and a coupon

Hello my dear friends!
Grab coffee, sip and read and enjoy :-)))
I have my new kit out - You´ve Got Mail.
It´s a gorgeous, bright and fun kit that contains 12 papers and 46 elements.
It´s a themed kit but still can be used for various occasions.
And of course it´s 100% quality checked!

You can purchase it in my shop, it´s 40% off now!

Here are the previews:


And some inspiration from my CT ladies:

by Agata

by Bryanna

by Hollie

by Kendra

by Kim

by Stefanie

by me


And the 1st five of you can use this coupon to have additional 10% off,
so you can snag the kit for $ 2,83 only!!!




Two days are left and all these products will be gone forever:


They are in the Going, going, gone section till March 4th. The Full kits are $1,50 only and everything else is $1!!! So be quick, not much time left!

I´m working on a new kit, it will be a surprise, for now all I can say is that it will be a collab! YAY! I´m so excited!

So be sure to come back for more information.
Have a great day everyone!

No comments: