Saturday, May 01, 2010

Happy NSD!!!

Happy NSD everybody!!!

I have so much I´d like to show you, so here we go.

My entire store is 45 % off until May 3rd,
so be sure to visit it!


Chaos Lounge
is also having a 45% off sale May 1-3,
run to
her shop too!
The whole ESS shop is 45% today, so head over!
If you spend $10 or more in the ESS shop,
you´ll get this kit for free:
The May CAC contributions are already in shop now.
Here´s my CAC: Retro Summer pack of clusters
and it´s $1 now!



These are Chaos Lounge´s packs, each for $1 only:


And here some inspiration:

by Jenni

by me

Chaos Lounge
also has a new CU product in her shop:



And now some more layouts from my CT ladies:


with Back in Time
by Agata


by Kendra

and with Good Morning Sunshine by Hollie:


Have a great day and happy shopping!!!

No comments: