Friday, September 24, 2010

New products, freebie and more...

Hello everyone!

I´ve got two new products today in my shop. A full kit - Colours Of The Wind - which is a beautiful fall kit containing lots of gorgeous elements and papers, all 100% quality checked:

Here is some inspiration from my CT and me:

by Agata

by Jenni

by Kim

by Stefanie

by me


And a pack of wordarts - Colours Of The Wind Wordarts - containing 9 wordarts from the full kit and 3 new:

Both products are 30% off for a while, so grab them quick!

I also have a freebie for you - Colours Of The Wind Cluster:

Sorry, link expired.

And if you´d like to win my new kit just leave a comment with your email address and I´ll come back in two days to announce the winner.

ENJOY!

16 comments:

Rebecca said...

This is very beautiful! Thank you for the chance!!
Rebecca
simplifybeautifysatisfy@gmail.com

Mumure said...

Love your papers and the colors of your fall kit!
Thanks for the chance ;o)
Have a nice weekend.

td365 said...

What a lovely kit. Such a wonderful, subtle palette. Thanks for the chance to win it. :)

td365 said...

Oooops...
I am td at tobi-dawne dot com

Anonymous said...

This kit is so beautiful & peaceful. Thank you for the freebie:)
dntmasters@yahoo.com

Nancy M said...

Love it... Thanks for the freebie and a chance to win. :)

nancy_malott@yahoo.com

Anisah said...

Wow, really awesome fall kit! Fall is my favorite season. I'm going to have to do some scrappin soon.

Thanks for the freebie!

Anisah, kidscatandme@yahoo.com

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Dana said...

This is a lovely kit. The papers are extra nice.

Rarole said...

Thanks for the freebie! It is so pretty! And thanks for being so generous. monacomomma@gmail.com

Johanna said...

Thank you so much! Beautiful cluster!

Anonymous said...

Such pretty earthy tones! Prima

Missty said...

Thank you.

Missty said...

Thank you.

Amy Riley said...

Beautiful new kit Tina! I can't wait to play with this!

Christie said...

stunning kit and thanks for the freebie.

ladieebugg@yahoo.com