Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Retiring products and more LOs

Good morning! I hope you´re doing fine :-) Grab your coffee and read (will not be long, promise).

I have some more layouts from my talented CT with my latest kit Colours Of The Wind. They´re so beautiful!

by Bryanna

by Vissarah


And here are some with my kit Always In my Heart done by a ESS pixie, I love them:

Thank you ladies!

I have two kits I retire. You can get each for only $1 until they´re gone forever.

Just visit my shop or the Clearance-Retiring section in our ESS shop.

The first one is my kit Footprints In The Sand - a very bright summer and beach kit:

The second one is Dreaming Of Paris - my collaboration with my dear friend Amy:

Oh, and I also did some scrapping:

Credits: Taylor Made - composurePLUS; Fei Fei´s stuff - cool bliss; ZuzanaH designs - Blue meadow_free sampler

Have a nice day everyone, I´ll be back soon.

HUGS

No comments: