Friday, March 11, 2011

Cherye Leah and freebies

Hello my dear friends!

I have new goodies in my shop today!
A full kit with the title "Cherye Leah" and a corresponding full alpha.
I was inspired to create the kit
by a photo of Jenni´s (Chaos Lounge) daughter Cherye.
It contains 50 elements and 12 papers,
it´full of polka dots, flowers, bows and scatters.
As usually, everything is
100% quality checked.
Grab both products while they´re 30% off - until Sunday March 13th!

Here are the previews:

And here some inspiration by my talented CT girls and me:

Jenni:Stefanie:Kim:Bryanna:Vissarah:me:Jenni and Kim made their LOs into a free QP,

just visit their blogs to download them:

DOWNLOAD


DOWNLOAD

And I also have a little freebie for you, a cluster corresponding with the kit:

Sorry, link expired.

Have a nice weekend and enjoy my new goodies!

HUGS

5 comments:

Trish H. said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love love love this kit!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Mar. 12, 2011. Thanks again.

Christine said...

Thank you for this great word art.

Jenni said...

Thanks for creating this gorgeous kit for the photos of Cherye, it is absolutely perfect for them!