Friday, April 08, 2011

School Is Cool

Hello my dear friends!

I have a new kit out today!

My CT girl Stefanie asked me to create a school themed kit suitable for older kids,
so here it is, "School Is Cool",
contains 50 elements and 12 papers, suitable for girls and boys, even for teenagers :-)

All 100% quality checked
and
30% off until Sunday April 10th (for $3.50 only)!

Just visit my shop and grab it!

Here are the previews:


And here some inspiration by my CT girls and me:

by Bryanna

by Jenni

by Kim

by Stefanie

by me


Kim made her layout into a free QP which you can download on her blog:

DOWNLOAD


Have a wonderful weekend!

HUGS

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [09 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria