Saturday, May 07, 2011

iNSD Sale and a freebie

Hello my dear fans!

I hope you´re enjoying iNSD
and that you´re having lots of fun!!!

Remember my sale?
My entire store
is 50 - 75 % off till Monday!
Hurryyyyyy!!!!


Of course there is an ESS store wide sale:


...and lots of fun in the ESS forums, you´ll find more info in here.


I also got a little freebie for you to celebrate tomorrow´s Mothers´Day!

Sorry, link expired.

And.....be sure to come back tomorrow for
an exclusive freebie for my Facebook fans!!!

Have a wonderful weekend,
HUGS

3 comments:

XenaKM said...

Thank you Tina for georgeous freebie!
Vďaka veľká!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on May. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Chloé said...

Thank you for this super nice freebie !