Friday, June 03, 2011

The Sea and a chance to win!

Hello everyone!

I hope you´re having a great Friday!
What about to make it even better?
What about a new full kit and a matching alpha?
Yeah?
What a coincidence, I have a full kit and a matching alpha in my shop today,
both sea themed, 30% off and 100% quality checked, take a look:

And here some inspiration by my CT girls and me:

by Stefanie

by Jenni

by Kim

by me

I loved creating this kit, loved the colours, I hope you´ll love it too!

Would you like to win the kit?
Just leave a comment with your email address
and I´ll come back on Sunday to pick the winner!

Have a great weekend,
HUGS!!!

11 comments:

Ellen Kemper said...

followed a link - found your blog - WOW! Didn't know about this until now. I shall return!

Anonymous said...

very pretty colors
dntmasters@gmail.com

Shanna said...

beautiful kit, I've seen a lot of beach kits but this one is great.

Shanna
emmeyjade@yahoo.com

KendiRN said...

Gorgeous kit ... TY for the opportunity to try & win!


Kendi
KendiRN70(at)AOL(dot)com

CircleofLifeStudioScraps said...

You have really outdone yourself with this one, Tina. Love the CT work too!

Crystal said...

This kit is so beautiful!! I love how all the layouts look!!

barbara said...

I'm seeing some lovely layouts with this! It would be so nice to play with!

barbscards at verizon dot net

Victoria said...

Tina, this is so generous of you giving away this lovely kit. Thank you.
vtheomoyer@peoplepc.com

Chloé said...

WOW ! This awesome kit would be a great birthday gift ! Thank you for your generosity and talent !

Margaret said...

Love the gentle colours in this kit. Thank you for letting some lucky person win it

anae said...

c'est un superbe kit, bravo et merci pour la chance de gagner. amicalement