Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Poetic Nature, Layouts and Sneak Peeks

Hello my dear fans!!!

The Digiridoo Scraps August Collab is out!
Poetic Nature
is an awesome kit that you´ll love for sure,
you can purchase it
here
or you can get it for *FREE* with any purchase of $10 or more during the entire month of August 2011!!!

And here is my layout using it!

I also did a layout using LouCee´s beautiful kit China Blue,
which you can purchase
here.

And my layout:

And another layout using Bonnie Van Esch´s new digital papers Paris in Spring which you can find here:

My layout:

And there will be new products from me on August the 4th!!!
Here some sneak peeks for you:

That´s all for tonight,
be sure to come back again to see the whole thing,
you´ll love it, promise :-)

Have a wonderful evening,

LOVE

No comments: