Monday, August 08, 2011

Sharing layouts

Hello everyone!!!

I´s like to show you some more layouts that were created with my new kit "Around The World" and the new pack of words "Around The World Words":

Here the layouts, created by the ´Roo girls:

If you like them and have photos from your vacation, just head to my store and buy these fantastic new goodies!

In case it´s raining all summer where you live just like here, you might also need this:

And here are two layouts by the ´Roo girls created with my kits "A New Day Has Come" and "Spring Is In The Air":

Here is the eye candy:

Remember, everything in my store is 100% quality checked!

Have a wonderful day,
HUGS

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Those talented Roo girls sure do a wonderful job of showcasing your amazing kits. Loved them all, esp the little "flags" on their respective countries...wondering why I never thought of that.