Friday, October 28, 2011

Photoalbum

Hello my dear fans,
it´s been two weeks since my last post
but I´ve been busy creating and preparing new things for you
so I hope you´ll forgive me :-)


I have a brand new kit out in my store today,
it´s called
"Photoalbum".


It´s a beautiful kit that I wanted to be more traditional, versatile,
it contains over 40 elements
(7 frames, labels with months, date strips, photocorners, labels, etc)
and 9 papers,
all in combination of black, red, beige and white.

Everything is of course 100% quality checked!

And if you hurry,
you can get it
for $4 only - it´s 20% off till Nov 1st:



And here some inspiration from my talented CT girls,
the wonderul ´ROO girls and one from me:


by Bryanna


by Jenni

by Kim

by Lili

by Paula

by Sharon

by Stefanie

by me

ENJOY
HUGS

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

I had so much fun creating with this fabulously versatile kit.