Friday, November 18, 2011

In The Spotlight, New Kit and a Freebie

Hello my dear fans!!!
I´m in the spotlight at Digiridoo Scraps November 18th - 30th!!!
You can go visit the Digiridoo Scraps
blog to read something about me
and then visit
my store where everything is 30% off*.


*Discount shows in the shopping cart.

You´ll also find a brand new kit in my store called "In My Kitchen" which is an adorable kit for all you food lovers, cooking admirers and recipes sharers.
It contains over 50 gorgeous elements and 15 papers:


Here is some inspiration:
by Bryanna


by Jenni

by Kim

by Paula

by Stefanie

by Vicki

If you´re a subscriber of the Digiridoo Scraps newsletter,
you´ll find a freebie in there that matches with my new kit:



If you wish to subscribe to the Digiridoo Scraps newsletter
just visit our
home page
and fill in your email address on the right side.


I hope you´ll have a wonderful weekend!!
HUGS

1 comment:

Maria's Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria