Friday, February 10, 2012

The Key To Your Heart

Hello my dear fans!!!

Like I promised  I´m here today with a brand new kit "The Key To Your Heart".
It´s a kit for all those with a romantic soul, can be used for wedding photos, for pictures of your loved ones, party invitations and many more. It contains 50 elements (some of them are recoloured) and 10 papers, 
everything is of course 100% quality checked
And it is also currently 20% off 
so run to my store at Digiridoo Scraps 
and don´t miss it!




Here is some inspiration for you by my very talented CT girls, the Digiridoo Scraps CT girls and me:

by Bryanna

 by Glyss

by Jenni


by Kim

by LouAnn

by Paula

by Stefanie

by me

The very wonderful Kim (KimB Designs) made her layout into a free QP, just check her blog:



Back in December I released a collab kit together with Digidesigned by Wilma and Cindy Ritter called "Blissful"
It had a fancy Christmas wrapping. Now we re-packaged it so you can see how beautiful it is:



Be sure to visit my store at Digiridoo Scraps to grab it, it´s the only place to do so!

And here some layouts for your inspiration:





That´s all for now, enjoy your day
HUGS

No comments: