Friday, March 16, 2012

Little Things and an early ST. Patrick´s Day sale

Good morning my dear friends!

I think everyone of you thinks about life from time to time and what matters the most. It´s the little things, isn´t it? Those things that make life worth living. 
I have a new kit in my store at Digiridoo Scraps today that is just perfect to scrap those little things.
"Little Things" is a gorgeous kit, absolutely versatile so you can use it over and over. The kit contains 50 elements (some of them are recoloured) - frames, labels, wordart, various flowers, ribbons, bows, leaves, buttons, scatters, stamps, etc. - and 12 beautiful papers. 
Everything is of course 100% quality checked!
And as usual, it´s 20% off so you can snag it for only $4 (instead of $5)!

Here are the previews and some close-ups:

And beautiful layouts to inspire you:

by Bryanna

by Glyss

by Jenni

by Lou Ann

by Rebecca

by Stefanie

by me

I can´t wait to see your beautiful layouts,
enjoy the kit!

Oh, and have you heard that Digiridoo Scraps is having an early St. Patrick´s Day Sale?
Check out this category in the store and you´ll find selected kits that are 50% off,
you´ll also find 3 of my kits:

Have a wonderful day,
HUGS

No comments: