Thursday, March 15, 2012

A sneak peek and some layouts

Hello my dear blog readers!

I´m here today with a sneak peek of y kit that will be in my store tomorrow March 16th!

I´m very happy I managed to finish it since I´m in the 38th pregnancy week and soooooo ready to pop, lol! So be sure to come back tomorrow to see the whole kit and some beautiful layouts as well. The kit will be on sale, you don´t wanna miss it.

I also did some scrapping lately, so take a look:
Credits: Sarah Barber Design - Marie (full kit)

I did this ATC for the March Colour Challenge I´m hosting at Digiridoo Scraps, if you wanna play, just click here. This is the colour swatch for this month:


Here´s another one:
Credits: Sarah Barber Design - Marie;  Design by Tina - The Key To Your Heart;  Design by Tina - 40 Weeks;  Design by Tina - A Ray Of Sunshine;  KimB - Remember;  Sahlin Studio - Sweet Storytelling

I did this layout for the March Paper to Digi Challenge at Digiridoo Scraps hosted by Sharon, if you wanna play too, click here.

And the last one, another ATC:
 Credits: AneczkaW Designs - ATC Freebie;  Deca Designs - For The Love Of Scrap;  Deca Designs - Fresh Age Freebie;  Maya de Groot - Art Journal Freebie;  Design by Tina - A Ray Of Sunshine;  Design by Tina - Un Peu De La France

OK then, that´s all for today, come back tomorrow!!
HUGS



 

No comments: