Friday, March 30, 2012

This Is Me

Hello my dear blog readers!!!

I have a new kit in my store at Digiridoo Scraps today. 
It has a very special meaning to me because lately I was feeling like I need a change. 
That I need to create something that is more personal to me, to try something new, to push myself,
to position my designing and creativity into a different level.
The result of all the thinking
is my new Art Journaling kit "This Is Me".
I enjoyed creating it so much! I took my brushes and watercolours, crayons and pencils and made my hands dirty.
The kit can be used for your art journals and projects about you and your inner self.
Cause when you really think about it, how often do we create pages about ourselves? Not so often, right? So this is your opportunity!

Here are the previews:

Everything is of course 100% quality checked
and 20% off for a while, you can grab it for $4.00 only!!!

And here some inspiration by my talented CT girls, the ´Roo girls and me:

by Lili

by Bryanna

by Jenni

by Stefanie

by Nicky

by Jacqueline

by me
 
ENJOY the kit!!
HUGS


No comments: