Monday, April 09, 2012

Sharing some layouts

Hello my dear blog readers!
I hope you´re having a happy holiday! 
I´d like to share some personal layouts  I did lately so the waiting for our baby boy to arrive wouldn´t drive me completely nuts. I´m 4 days overdue!! So scrapping is now a way to vent. 
Here are my pages:

 Credits: 
Studio Rosey Posie - Just Smile
 Studio Rosey Posie - Sugarsweet Sampler
 Rainbow Designs - Summer
 Studio Tangie - Splatter Graffiti
 Design by Tina - This Is Me

 Credits:
Studio Manu - Joyful Add on
 Studio Manu - Easter Freebie
 Bzb Designs - Shabby Sweet
 Catherine Designs - Recreation23 Add On
 Flergs - Sunshine Girl Freebie

Credits:
AnnaAspnesDesigns - Art Play Palette Saffron Villa
 threepaperpeonies - My life in photos
 Bóbita Designs - Give Five
 bzb designs - Shabby Sweet
 Flergs - Banners freebie
 Biograffiti - Note To Self Add On
 Sahlin Studio - Blessed freebie Add On
 Sahlin Studio - Precocious freebie
 Sahlin Studio - Sweet Storytelling 

 I also have some more layouts created with my latest kit "This Is Me" which you can purchase in my store at Digiridoo Scraps:

by Pene

by Jacque

by Janie

That´s all for now,
have a great day everyone,
HUGS

No comments: