Friday, October 05, 2012

New Goodies In My Store

Hello everyone!

It´s Friday and Friday is New Release Day at One Story Down!

I have two new products in my store today.
"Wise Words Vol.2" is a pack of 15 wise words strips hand written by me.
They are positive, encouraging and inpirational,
they add a special something, a powerful statement, to your projects.


"Painted Tags" is a pack of 6 tags hand painted by me.
You can use them in varios projects,
on your scrapbook pages or art journaling.


And here´s some inspiration using both of them:



Remember, the new releases are 20% off through Sunday October 7th,
so be sure to visit my store!

Oh and you have to see this!
When you spend $10 in our store.
you´ll get a brand new collab
by the OSD designers for FREE!
How´s that?


Have a wonderful weekend,
HUGS!

No comments: