Friday, October 12, 2012

October 12th New Releases

October 12th New Releases


Hello everyone!!

It´s New releases time again and I´d like to show you what is new in my store at One Story Down.

I think we all do travel, some of us more, some less, but we do. And we make tons of pictures, don´t we?
I have for you something that will help you make a quick scrapbook page or art journaling page.

Take a look:





"I Was Here" is a mini kit you will love to use for a quick creating.
It´s perfect to use for projects about places you´ve been to.

"I Was Here - Maps" is a set of 7 maps - backgrounds that are perfect to use with the mini kit.

And here´s some inspiration for you:








Aren´t these layouts awesome?
Well, if you´d like to make such pretty pages too,
hurry to my store and grab these new goodies
while they´re 20% off (through Sunday Oct 14th).

Oh, and don´t forget about the wonderful offer
at One Story Down!
Spend $10 in the store and get "Into The Dark"
 - an absolutely stunning collab by the OSD designers
for FREE!!!




I call that a great deal!!

Have a wonderful weekend,
HUGS

 

No comments: