Friday, October 19, 2012

October Block Party

Hello my dear fans!

 

You know what time it is? Of course,
it´s October Block Party Time!



The One Story Down designers prepared a wonderful main collab
and lots of awesome add-ons that colour-coordinate together
so you can hit the store, grab what you love
and mix and match.

Also be sure to check our forum so you don´t miss all the
October Block Party fun and challenges!

And here´s my bits and pieces that you can grab in my store:


Some hand-painted goodness, yes I got my finger dirty for you.
This elements pack contains 12 gorgeous elements about home,
love and family.
You can easily mix it with my pack of 6 quotes about home:



And here som inspiration for you:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Aren´t these beautiful? Well then hurry to
my store and grab the new goodies while they´re 20% off!

And there´s more!
A new collab from the OSD designers!
Spend $10 in the store and get "Mischief Makers" for FREE!!


What a fab deal!!!

Enjoy the weekend,
HUGS

No comments: