Friday, October 26, 2012

Scrappin


Hello everyone!!

I have a brand new kit in my store today and you´re gonna love it!
"Srappin´" is a bright fun kit full of cute elements,
some of them are hand painted by me.
This time I went with bold colours of elements against neutral papers, so the colours can really pop.
And I LOVE the end result. Take a look yourslef:



Ain´t it cute? This kit is absolutely versatile,
you can use it in so many different ways
for so many different projects.

Here´s some inspiration for you:









As usuall, all new releases are 20% off Friday through Sunday,
so be sure to snag it!

And don´t forget, when you purchase products in the OSD store for $10,
you´ll get "Mischief Makers" - the fab collab by the OSD designers - for FREE!



Oh I love these little monsters!

OK then, that´s all for now,
have a wonderful weekend,
HUGS

No comments: