Friday, November 16, 2012

December Captured

Hello my dear fans!
It´s time for new goodies in my store at One Story Down again
and I´m sure you´ll love them!

They´re all about Christmas,
they´re a part of our December Captured category in the store.
This category is full of yummy goodness.
All these wonderful bits and pieces are perfect for the December Daily 2012 project,
you can find more info and inspiration on this topic in our forum.

Well, then take a look at those gorgeous new items in my store:

Some hand painted owls, Christmas tree decorations and snowflakes,
I had so much fun creating!

  


And a set of beautiful winter papers created 
using photos shot by my husband in December 2011.



Here´s some inspiration for you:

 


These goodies are currently on sale,
just visit my store at One Story Down.

Have a wonderful weekend,
LOVE

No comments: