Friday, November 09, 2012

Nov 9th new releases - Snowy and Christmasy

Hello my dear subscribers!!

It´s Friday again, time flies so fast!
And I´ve been super busy preparing new goodies for you.
It´s beginning to be snowy and Christmasy!

So take a look at the new goodies:

Absolutely gorgeous and dreamy snowy papers
that I created using photos I shot back in December 2010.

And here´s this hand drawn and hand painted goodness
combined with digital techniques and some extracted items:
 
I absolutely love the way these two came out,
cause I´m that kind of gal who´s head over heels with
everything Christmas related!
You can easily combine these Snowy papers and the kit,
they perfectly match.

Here´s some inspiration for you:







What do you say? Gorgeousness, right?

These goodies are 20% off through Sunday Nov 11th,
just visit my store at One Story Down.

Have a wonderful weekend,
LOVE

No comments: