Friday, November 30, 2012

Stories

Hello my dear friends and fans!


Time seems to by flying super fast this year,
at least this has been my impression of in the last couple of weeks.
And you know how it is,
it also seems to be the author
of all the little twists in our lives.
Everybody´s got their own story.
That´s the way it works.

"Stories" is also the title
of a brand new kit in my store
at One Story Down.
It turned out to be a bit personal,
a bit near to my heart.

Take a look yourself:



I love the colour swatch I chose to work with.
The kit contains 40 gorgeous elements,
many of them hand drawn by me,
and 7 beautiful papers.
It can easily by used for your
digital art journaling pages
as well as for your
scrapbook pages,
with or without a photo,
just to tell your story.

Here´s some inspiration for you:









I´d say this is pure gorgeousness!

The kit is 20% off through Sunday
as per usual.
So be sure to visit my store to grab it.

And there´s more!
Be prepared for
the Crazy Elf Days
at One Story Down,
kicking off on Saturday December 1st!






I´m sure you´ll love this!

Well,
that´s all for now,
enjoy the weekend!

LOVE

No comments: