Saturday, December 22, 2012

Decmeber 21st New Release

Hello my dear fans and friends!

  I´m very sorry this blog post is one day late
  but I had some computer issues and was not able to post it.

But better later than never, right?

So here I am with a new goodie
in my store!

It's a gorgeous mini kit,
perfect for all those birthday pics you always
wanted to scrap.
And it was released on my birthday,
YAY!


 (to purchase this product just click on the image) 

It´s currently 25% off since there´s a huge huge sale
at One Story Down,
be sure to run to my store to save BIG!

25% off all my goodies except Winter and Christmas items which are
.....40% off!!!!
What a deal, right?




And ...the Crazy Elf Days are still running,
so check the store regularly!
 



Well my lovelies,

I´d like to wish you all
a blessed and a very merry Christmas,
moments filled with love,
 understanding and peace.




LOVE

1 comment:

Chalane said...

I just found your designs. They're wonderful. Thanks for the great sale- I'd like to pick up the gorgeous winter papers.

I wish you & yours a peaceful Christmas & a prosperous new year in your digiscrap business.