Friday, December 07, 2012

New release, Crazy Elf Days and more

Hello everyone!

Another Friday, another new product in my store!

As the year is coming to its end
we all tend to summarize
and review,
and maybe set new goals and make resolutions
for the year to come.

So here´s a fun pack of elements to help you with that:



I took the liberty to make pages myself too,
here´s the inspiration for you from one of my CT and me:


 


What do you say? Are these some good resolutions?
I´d say they are!

Remember, new releases are 20% off through Sunday!

OK guys,
this is not all.

The December Captured products
are 30% off through Sunday December 9th,
check out the whole category in the OSD store.



You´ll find these items from me in there:

 
 
 

These are some gorgeous winter and Christmas items
you need to have!

Talking about Christmas -
Mittens the Elf is doing some mischief in the store,
he´s changing prices,
you never know what will be on sale,
but you´ll definitely
save big!

 


Check the store every day
and look for him:
 


That´s all for now my dears,
have a great weekend,

LOVE

No comments: