Friday, January 11, 2013

Feel Warm - January 11th New Release

Hello my dear fans and friends!

It´s been a while since my last new release,
but I´m back after this little break
which was much needed.
First, I´d like to wish you all
only the very best in 2013,
and lots of great memories to scrap!

Well, the holidays are over
and what is left is this unkind weather outside.
But there are ways to feel warm and comfy.
This is what my new kit "Feel Warm" is all about,
feeling warm and comfy.


(to purchase this product just click on the image) 

It contains 8 papers and 29 cute elements,
some of them hand drawn by me.
You can use it for your scrapbook pages,
art journaling or other projects.
I absolutely love the way it came out.

Here´s some inspiration for you:





Aren´t these gorgeous?

The kit is 20% off through Sunday January 13th,
just visit my store
and don´t miss out on this chance to get it
while it´s on sale.

Well, that´s all for today...
...
oh, one more thing,
I have a new email address
where you can contact me:

design_by_tina@yahoo.de

I wish you a wonderful weekend,
pour yourselves a cup of tea,
grab a blanket and snuggle in.

LOVE

No comments: